We have been presenting and hosting classes in the Kenexis – Houston Training Center. Kenexis is finishing up the remodeling of their offices in Houston to improve the training center experience. Classes are scheduled for industrial automation, process and cyber security training courses.
Our office in just south of I10 in the Energy Corridor just west of downtown Houston at 15995 North Barkers Landing Road, Houston TX 77079.
Here is a list of some topics of the upcoming classes:
- Introduction to Industrial Processes, Measurement and Control
- CISSP Certification Training Program
- Fire and Gas System Engineering
- Using ISA/IEC 62443 Standards to Secure Your Control System
- Assessing the Cyber Security of New or Existing IACS Systems
- IACS Cyber Security Design and Implementation
- IACS Cyber Security Operations and Maintenance
- Technician Training Boot Camp
- Automation Engineering Survival Training
- Safety Instruments Systems: Design, Analysis and Justification
- Advanced Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Selection
- Advanced Design and SIL Verification
- Applying Motor Control Drives
- PLC Fundamentals for Technical Professional
- Control Valve Mechanics and Operations from Analog to Digital
For a complete of training classes, go our website.