Complete auditing and validation software to support virtually any type of audit including OSHA 1910.119 Process Safety Management.
Like Open PHA, the software will come in a Desktop and Cloud version. The Desktop version will be multi-platform and does not require an Internet connection and the Cloud version will run in most browsers requiring an Internet connection.
The desktop and cloud versions are interoperable, allowing files to seamlessly be transferred between the Cloud and Desktop versions. Typically, most of the work is done on the desktop version and the Cloud version is typically utilized for advanced features listed below.
No more porting and manipulating data and worrying about the consistency of information across multiple files, studies, or data structures. Our data structure is fully integrated using an open-source standardized data structure that is revolutionizing Audit and Validation documentation. The open-source standardized data structure was used since inception with a deliberate effort to eliminate the problems presented with other software. As a result, data from multiple Audits and Validations can rolled up into easier to use databases like Power BI and other tools, eliminating the frustration of managing replicated data in multiple locations and different languages.
Open Audit Desktop features:
- Categories to facilitate areas of focus, Evidence recording, and Recommendations
- Assessor Worksheets using structured data for easy integration with other applications and databases
- Parking Lot for noteworthy content
- Adjustable Scoring Criteria and Weighting Factors
Additional Open Audit Cloud features:
- Audit Tracking
- Template Libraries to improve consistency and process efficiency
- Content Translation enables sharing results globally with ease
- Report Generation from docx file formats for customization
- Integrated Platform to share content easily using the Kenexis Integrated Safety Suite & Process Safety Training Center