The Kenexis Process Safety Training Center is a growing library of online training for all things process safety.
Browse courses on a variety of topics from highly qualified experts, published authors and process safety professionals.
Course topics include:
- Process Safety Engineering
- Process Hazards Analysis (PHA)
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Safety Instrumented System Design
- Fire & Gas System Design
- Security PHA Review
- Kenexis Software
- Arbor – Fault Tree Analysis
- Effigy – Fire and Gas Mapping
- Open PHA – PHA/LOPA
- Vertigo – SIS Lifecycle Management
- OpScope – Procedure Design and Execution
- Recorded Process Safety Webinars
Now the link to training is integral to the online software and in the menu bar.
In the future, we will continue with further integration to facilitate the best possible process safety training integrated with the best process safety software.
Clicking on the Training menu item will take you to the curses where you can learn how to use the software or how to perform the HAZOP, LOPA, SIL Verification, and how to create a Performance-based Fire & Gas System.